well this sux

ron89

Feb 20, 2008
bensalem PA..
i went riding in jersey with a friend and we were riding around i we went to open them up, and i was about 5 gear and she just shut off on me it didn't seize tho. it went from having around 160psi comp to 80 psi it blows cause i just rebuilt it and did break in last week end.. if the cylinder is scored up then looks like that 240bbk will be a nice paper weight haha... i may looking into doing a motor swap or some thing don't know yet :(..

that sucks,maybe you didnt do the breaking in process quite well? i dont see how you could break it in, in a weekend unless you had all day.

that sucks,maybe you didnt do the breaking in process quite well? i dont see how you could break it in, in a weekend unless you had all day.

yea i had all week end lol.. when i rebuilt it last time i just did the heat cycles and off i went it lasted alot longer it would have been fine if my piston did smack into my case.. idk ill find out when ever i feel like pulling the motor out and yanking the top end off, maybe the piston skirt fell off or some thing...

well i pulled the top end off today, and it didnt look all that bad, the cylinder did have some wear marks, and the piston dont look bad other then the 1 rings is stuck to the piston, so ill prolly just have the top end bored out and send the bottom end out to have it rebuilt all new bearings and a 3mm stroker ill be trashing the 4mm...