well i got a cool offer for my blaster today while riden the tecate

Oct 16, 2008
southern IN
well i went on the road and my tecate ran out of gas and a guy texted me if i would trade my blaster for a trx250r with longstar a arms need one of the tie rods,beadlocks rears, fmf system, tether killswitch but it needs the stator and it has a 85 motor will that casue it to shake cause its from a 3 wheeler and not a 4 jw and what you all think about it?

downsized950817001601.jpg

downsized950817001602.jpg

downsized950817001602a.jpg

I can't even begin to keep up with all your trades and buys. every time i read one of your posts it's bout tradin or buyin something new

yeah i know it is but i get to it then someone backs out it pisses me off but i just wanted to say i got this offer becaseu all the people that were like wtf is he doing when i traded mine and got the tecate but i dont know if ill do this

It looks like it needs some work, but i would do it for sure. You could always buy a 250r motor and then just make some motor mounts or always put in a different motor like a cr250 motor.

i aint seeing beadlock, those look more like rim saver.
also it looks beat.
it is lonestar, not longstar.

get it over, to make sure not else is f*cked up.
and i thought the ATC and TRX motors were the same. like the vibration isn't because it is from an ATC.

The vibration isn't because of an atc motor. The trx and atc motors are both counterbalanced. If it's a water pumper, the motors are the same.

Yeah I bet someone assembled the engine wrong and didnt set the counterbalancer in the right spot. If you get it dont ride it take the engine out first and check the counter balancer.

And man do you come across the best stuff for trade. No one in their right mind would trade a blaster for a 250r or a running tecate4 for a broke down 250r down here.

Yeah I bet someone assembled the engine wrong and didnt set the counterbalancer in the right spot. If you get it dont ride it take the engine out first and check the counter balancer.

And man do you come across the best stuff for trade. No one in their right mind would trade a blaster for a 250r or a running tecate4 for a broke down 250r down here.

well i know i hope i do this or get a ktm 125sx for a trade i can get that maybe also andi keep some after market stuff or a 97 cr125 with a pipe for the blaster with just the pipe and itps, and i keep the rest so this is why i dont know what to do lol

u need to fix ur sig, as of current you don't have a 250r :p

I think I'd try to get the guy to throw in cash. the motor isn't supposed to vibrate like that. even if it's the 85 ATC motor... counter balancer sounds possible or crank/bearings are just wasted maybe... check the rest and make sure the frame isn't bent, cracked or repaired. that's the 1st thing. looks like it could've been sitting so see if the bushings/bearings on all the suspension parts don't have slop/play... once you're past all that. you're just down to that bunk sounding motor... me myself. I'd get a long rod 87+ trx motor in it :D I see um all the time on exriders but I'm not sure if I want to ship a motor to HI is why I didn't get one yet lol. plus no money as I always got other crap going on like needing an ABS actuator $800 for my titan.... pos truck, anyway, yeah, I'd look at it really good and be sure it's worth it if you're going to consider it... sounds like maybe you should just get a bike since that's what you want :) I hear KTMs aren't too reliable I'd love to get rid of my LTR for a 450xc :D