Vito's +3 crank issue-piece of sh*t product.

iv got no pics yet give me a day or two you know i work and have other non improntent things to do like be with me gf and stuff,my whole life arent around blasters..
btw phragle you can insert inserts in the bearings housing did that once to a 86 cr500.

for the money they are tough no doubt ,only thing they dont like to well is a 15 shot of nitrous

Holy crap, there was a lot of bashing in here, and if you were truly experience you wouldn't be trying to rub it in everyone elses faces, and you'd take advice for what it's worth, this site isn't meant to argue man. It's meant to gather opinions and share about a hobby we all love, blasters! And obviously the bearings were wrong if nobody else on this forum has had the problem, and if vitos doesn't say anything about grinding down bearings(why you would is beyond me) then you must know there is a problem

^^^^^ good point all of us at one time or another has prolly had a vitos crank and never had this problem.

i have a vito's +3 also and have had no issue's like you. To me i think it was wrong parts used or an assembly error. Manufactured parts can have flaws but it's highly unlikely and happens very little if the company has a good qc. I've never seen anybody with this problem before. My thought is the bearings weren't pressed in far enough into the cases or possibly the cases themselves were ground down before and are pressing to hard on everything when bolted together.

Holy crap, there was a lot of bashing in here, and if you were truly experience you wouldn't be trying to rub it in everyone elses faces, and you'd take advice for what it's worth, this site isn't meant to argue man. It's meant to gather opinions and share about a hobby we all love, blasters! And obviously the bearings were wrong if nobody else on this forum has had the problem, and if vitos doesn't say anything about grinding down bearings(why you would is beyond me) then you must know there is a problem

very well put its time to move on..

Out of curiosity how much side play is on the rod(side to side)? on the crank pin. I was thinking that if the crank is to wide maybe the pin wasn't pressed in far enough. Just a thought.