vforce3 reed cage

I still say piss poor quality on an expensive cage.

not when used with the proper intake, the stock one seals with the built in rubber gasket to the inner cage, < no chance of leaks
not sure about the proper "pro design" intake, because we all fail to do the right thing, "buy or use the proper intake, "stock or A/M"
lets all buy an intake, then try to adapt reeds that were desinged to be used with a stock intake.
and pro design stepped up with an intake especially for these, but we all fail to use
and thats making these vf3's look bad
which noobs just loves to "cough cough, burp" at, every chance he gets

i got another brainstorm to make an awsome product look bad, ..........
lets all get 400ex shocks, and try to adapt yfz springs onto them, then complain and bash when a little modding is needed

not when used with the proper intake, the stock one seals with the built in rubber gasket to the inner cage, < no chance of leaks
not sure about the proper "pro design" intake, because we all fail to do the right thing, "buy or use the proper intake, "stock or A/M.
and thats making these vf3's look bad
which noobs just loves to "cough cough, burp" at, every chance he gets

i could care less about VF3's, im just out to let guys know there are other options out there. i dont understand why you are so passionate about talking sh*t about my rad valve and defending VF3's when lots of guys have issues with them. i think you need to be more open minded about things :D

i could care less about VF3's, im just out to let guys know there are other options out there. i dont understand why you are so passionate about talking sh*t about my rad valve and defending VF3's when lots of guys have issues with them. i think you need to be more open minded about things :D

I have to agree with noober on this one. There are other options besides the rad valve like the cr125 cage. The intake is not the problem i have its the damn poor quality of where the cage snaps together. For 120 bux they could of made it to where no lapping needed .

i was only out to let guys know there were other options too, like fuking install them with the proper intakes they are designed for and have zero problems, but yet every time a vf3 thread comes up you have to cough cough in, lets take a look at who was being overly passionate here ?????
the thread was about vf3's

ok ladies... hey where can i find an intake that matches the vf3's for a 35mm carb? i think im going to get a set so i can do a comparison to my rad valve.

for larger carbs call matt at pro design...... 949-863-1418
make sure to tell him it's for vf3's
he hooked me right up with just the 34mm boot that bolts to the billet base, and also did a paypal request for the loot to make it easy to pay

theres also the option of the UPP intakes, but i'm not sure how they match up, but have heard they've been tested on flowbenches to flow the most out of any intake

i was only out to let guys know there were other options too, like fuking install them with the proper intakes they are designed for and have zero problems, but yet every time a vf3 thread comes up you have to cough cough in, lets take a look at who was being overly passionate here ?????
the thread was about vf3's

lol whatever dude, i will always talk about my rad valve and the potential they have whenever i want in whatever thread i want so i guess you will just have to.. ya know.. cough cough get used to it. I:I

I will be compareing the 25 dollar ebay cr125 cage against the small vf3 when the weather breaks. Big diferance in overal size but does require skills to instal but i can easily pull it off. No mods required to the cage itself or the intake but to the intake area on the cylinder as well as a custom spacer. I hear from a good source it blows away the vf3 so i had to buy one to try. Look at the size diferance and same bolt pattern.
2i1jk41.jpg
[/IMG]

I will be compareing the 25 dollar ebay cr125 cage against the small vf3 when the weather breaks. Big diferance in overal size but does require skills to instal but i can easily pull it off. No mods required to the cage itself or the intake but to the intake area on the cylinder as well as a custom spacer. I hear from a good source it blows away the vf3 so i had to buy one to try. Look at the size diferance and same bolt pattern.
2i1jk41.jpg
[/IMG]

if you get the spacer ironed out i would be interested in one. are you talking about conquest? i know he has the cr's adn really likes them.

if you get the spacer ironed out i would be interested in one. are you talking about conquest? i know he has the cr's adn really likes them.

Yes, conquest was over my house a few weeks ago and he swears buy it and i can see why by the huge size diferance. I think he is on to something and they are cheap as sh*t on ebay. Yes same bolt pattern.

Yes, conquest was over my house a few weeks ago and he swears buy it and i can see why by the huge size diferance. I think he is on to something and they are cheap as sh*t on ebay. Yes same bolt pattern.

looks like it would be a awesome upgrade, what needs to be done to the cylinder to make it work?

also what specific yrs match the bolt pattern....looks like they changed in 03 and up to a 6 bolt intake

Yes you need the early year models with 4 bolt holes. Trust me the intake area is freakin huge and the reeds are wider.

conquest sent me a link and i bought one from ebay. If you have any questions about this cage pm conquest he is a great guy.