urgent need help

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
friends sister jacked his quad while he wasnt their she realy doesnt know how to drive clutch she made it almost back to his house (so weve been told) and it quit had it for 2 days now and it wont start.. it has spark and seems like theirs good compression what could it be?it backfired twice when he tried to start it
thanks in advance

well duh its got gas.. i was thinking that i just need to bring it to my house he doesnt realy have many tools to work with

backfiring is generally caused by one of two things 1.) bad reeds. Chipped or just worn out. 2.) bad woodruff key allowing the flywheel to be out of time.

And one time I had the yellow wire w/red stripe and the white wire w/red stripe crossed coming out of the stator. That caused all kinds of weird stuff to happen. It was dark and they looked the same to me. I couldn't figure it out till the next day when the sun came out!

the reeds look good but were gonna put vforce3's on while were at it and i need a flywheel puller anyone have one for sale?>

what ruthless said, you outta give him some reps, if thats what it is, let us know