update on the stolen atc250r...

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
well here is the scoop right from the owners mouth..

OK, Here are some details. (BTW I just got in and put in a 13 hr day. Sorry to everyone I didn't post up sooner. Last night was St. Patties day so I celebrated the return of my R and the luck of the Irish!) Anyway, my son gets a phone call from a person who 100%, positively identified my R from the pic on the reward poster. He said he's seen his neighbor ride it down the street and when he talks to the guy he says not to tell anyone he has it. Tyler (my son) calls me at work and tells me this. I told him to call the detective and give him the info. The detective and a uniformed officer come to my house and my son takes them to the informants house. Lets call him Joe. Joe takes them over to the suspects house and the detective asks the step father if he can search the entire premesis and gets the OK. He goes to the shed and opens the door and guess what he finds, you guessed it, not only my R but two scum bags with wrenches in their hands stripping down my R. Talk about gettting nailed red handed. lol

fed didnt find it, he just posted what the guy wrote about finding it

thats awesome fed, tell him we are all glad to hear that he got it back.......can ya find out what happened to the theives

no it wasnt mine.. some day ill havew a atc250r that nice.... i didnt find it... all idid was post this info here since we got ppl out in the jersey area on here...

as far as i know they seen some guy ride it down ther road.. next day cops showed up.. didnt say anthingabout parts being missing.. caught in the act of strippin it so im sure parts were e bay bound

Jersey... and you called the cops?? thought you Jersey boys handled thinks like that with baseball bats and cement shoes.

boyzlogo_blk.JPG

Jersey... and you called the cops?? thought you Jersey boys handled thinks like that with baseball bats and cement shoes.

boyzlogo_blk.JPG

lol that applies to some man lol.........i would personally handle it with bats and cement shoes lol........i do work in concrete block plant 8-|8-|8-|

nice glad they got busted...dont here about the bad guys getting caught enough. i like the concrete shoes personally but i guess any justice/punishment is better then none at all. im sure it'll only be a slap on the wrist

this is pathetic on their part and funny. glad he got his baby back!

I would make some heads spin if it was my bike.