ummm what? Harley motor in a quad.??:)

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
I have thought of this but.someone actually did it i guess..(I'm a Harley guy) but wow someone actually did it...i don't think it's worth the$$$$$ but id like to go look at it, but i don't want to just waste the guys time..i just can't believe some one actually did this I:II:I..imagine riding the trails on this thing and the sound!!!??? Wow... HOG QUAD 1200CC 5SPD ATV

the pics on that ad won't enlarge for me ?

back in the 90's there was one on the cover of dirtwheels or atv world magazine, it even had orange plastics and official looking H-D grafix

Same here pics will not enlarge for me.Very intersting for sure but i would love to see the pics of the swap.

the one from dirtwheels magazine was called hogtraxx

this pic i found is not it, but worthy of posting :)

6272-Harley-Quad-Calender-Pic.jpg

Awk nice pics. I also can't get the pics larger..but the pics you posted.that's bad @$$ bike.even still has the harley tank:) .yeah and imagin loading that with no ramps,? . I would really like to see the swap and how he went about it but pics are to small....you wouldn't hear any other quads around you.all you would hear us blub blu blub blub.. lol.. prob takes off like a rocket though.

Ill just turn it into a buggy. Lol.

bring that shizzle to the mountain !!!!

and...... imagine your truck breaking down, unload the hog atv and tow the truck home with all that torque

Haha it even says can be street legal with blinkers n all.. N.Y is pretty tough on things like that,, but that would be something else. having your quad towing your truck home.!!!now that would be a pic..