U THINK IM TO BIG FOR A KX85 OR YZ

You could ride it but you`d look funny on it. I have a YZ85 and my brother-in-law who is 6ft something and 200 something has ridden it a couple times.

yea you are to big for it but i am sure that bike could throw you around pretty good .. i would say go to a dealer and sit on a 85 and see how you look lol ..

85`s smoke 125`s on tracks because of the wheelbase and 85`s go through gears twice as fast as 125`s. My brother has a full blown race KX125 and My YZ85 does wheelies way easier. Dont under estimate the 85`s. They`re sick!

Dont get the KX man! When I was looking at dirt bikes I resurched all the 85`s and the YZ has the hardest hitting powerband so I went with the YZ. The KX is rated under the rest of the 85`s. I rode my friends KX85 and wasnt too impressed with it but its still fun.

85`s smoke 125`s on tracks because of the wheelbase and 85`s go through gears twice as fast as 125`s. My brother has a full blown race KX125 and My YZ85 does wheelies way easier. Dont under estimate the 85`s. They`re sick!

Dont get the KX man! When I was looking at dirt bikes I resurched all the 85`s and the YZ has the hardest hitting powerband so I went with the YZ. The KX is rated under the rest of the 85`s. I rode my friends KX85 and wasnt too impressed with it but its still fun.

untrue, the kx wheelies better because the front end weighs less and you are sitting back so it cant counterbalance you.
and 85 will not destroy a 125 at the track, if that were true, pros would ride 85's.
its all about the rider, a good rider on an 85 will smoke a bad rider on a 125.
you go through the gears as fast as you are able to, unless you can open up a 125 and keep it opened up all the way through the track, you have no room to complain

^^^You try to start sh*t that you dont know sh*t about man. (I new your punk ass would say something) ^^^ I dont mean to jack the thread by the way.

^^^You try to start sh*t that you dont know sh*t about man. (I new your punk ass would say something) ^^^ I dont mean to jack the thread by the way.

your a f*cking retard if you think you know anything about bikes

theres a reason a 125 is considered a "step up"
you might be faster on an 85 because you cant handle a 125
or your just trying to justify your little kid bike

Not trying to be a duchebag but I couldn't resist
scooter_torture1.jpg