u got to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
my stock blaster jus did 65-70 on the road my bro and i was in the car and my other bro was ridin the quad and we measured it wit my bros speedometer i cant believe the blaster was flyin I:I

well u dont have to believe it i seen it with my own 2 eyes the only thing i have done to it is a 42 rear sprocket

im guessing 25shot of nos im guessing his speedometer is off just like everyother car get clocked once my car is 8mph slower then it reads might be more now u gotta keep that in mind...speedometer is a gauge that can not work properly..i woulf maybe believe it if you were clocked..

lol mine is about 8mph off so it could be possible plus if u have different tires and what not it will change..i just cant see a stock blaster going 70 idk

how fast do you think a fully modded blaster would go?? just a random question

hey wooten its a jt 42 rear sprocket i said 65 not 70 it was between tht and everything else is stock accept the rear sprocket (i dont have money for exhaust)

i was clocked by a freinds utility quad next to me at about 58 to 63 mph, and i was screaming wide open i dont know if it was accurate or not and that was with slight mods so anything is possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.