TWO MORE REBUILDS

i like the hoods i was gonna try an make one but ill have to rethink it now i was gonna do the 2 holes like batts but now i gotta do something diffrent lol

sorry man, im not a big fan of donating stuff for testing, i think its great what kennedy is doing, but it would not help me unless i sent my FLOTEK ported cylinder and milled head with the pipe, and that is just more down time

holy hell my bike is in half this thread and i havent posted once in it, oh well, pc has been down, just got it back, what u guys think so far????

that seemed to have gotten through good, thanx batt

heres pics of the yfz rear shock, and a couple others

100_3102.jpg

100_3101.jpg

100_3116.jpg

heres a pic of what batt is doing to his rear fenders, he took the peices left over from my hood and is molding them on
100_3104.jpg

that sits super "high" lmao what did u do to ur airbox hose to the carb little better airflow prolly..

oh my god. I just decided to look in this forum. The custom work you have done is nothing less than amazing. I wish i had the plexiskills you did =D. You and batt both have some badass blasters, great ideas and craftsmanship!

Reactions: blasterfreek30
and i felt accomplished when i could take off my exhaust........ Way to go batt and freak!( sorry freak but batt's is better) oh and lol at batt's *upgraded* rear fender :p

wow look at your avatar freek it looks like you have a center mounted exhaust because of your airbox!!!!!

a huge thanx guys, it was pretty tough at times, wanted to say f*ck it many times but went through and im pretty damn happy with it, we still have a few more things to get done, also possibly thinking of molding something on the gas tank, but thats a ton of more work, and all i want to do is ride this damn thing, but thanx again guys