TRX450R Rebuild

Haha yeah man I'm alive. I've been bit by the performance boat bug.

The free shee will be for sale after I put the new hot rods crank in it. Also have some DMC 916 pipes, and -1 swinger going on before the sale. Going to keep the blaster and the 4 poke.

The free shee will be for sale after I put the new hot rods crank in it. Also have some DMC 916 pipes, and -1 swinger going on before the sale. Going to keep the blaster and the 4 poke.

Sure you don't want to sell an old friend the 916 system? I've been really wanting to order a set.

Thought you had a new crank in original build? Or what happened to crank you did use?

Well the stock crank was good, but I wanted to stroker crank. I ordered a stroker crank that needed rebuilt. It's a hot rods crank with a Carrillo rod.

Alright so I finally got the motor in it tonight and got it fired up. Made 64 hp on the dyno and it was a hair rich. $700 for crank, $150 for graphics, $150 for nerf bars, $50 for hood, and $1,950 for motor.

So $3,000 added to the tab. Gave to go back and see where it was.
20141222_152302.jpg

Total tab

$5600. Got a couple more small things to buy. Looks like it will be a $6,000 build.

That's how it looks right now, but with the gas tank on it. I will take some pics tomorrow as I am getting it together.

Thanks izzo. Got a god bit done tonight. This bike pulls really hard and I would have to say it will probably beat my banshee. Will know for sure this summer. Banshee will be getting bored stock carbs, hot rods crank, 18 cc domes, and a pro flow intake. Anyway here are some pics. I still have to polish the wheels, put the new ball joints on, put new grips on, and trim some of the graphics. Almost done though.

Dammit need to resize pics