Tri-Z 250

one of my friends in high school had a 85 tri-z 250 in vermont and that thing was a beast......anything thats that old is probably beat but doesent mean its not worth it its a yz250 engine in a three wheeler and rare dont get me wrong i love blasters and all but u need balls to ride one of those i have and there nasty lol i would buy one in a heart beat

ya i thought it did but it looks like dust i pulled my blaster out today without riding it in 3 months and it has alot of dust not as much but alot.. and i kinda want a project the blaster is finished time to start another know what i mean..

ya these bikes dont come up much but when they do they are like 4 hours away this guy is only 1 hour and half away.. ya i know parents dont like the idea of the 3 wheeler but i cant get hurt much worse than racing my dirtbike next year

^^i like how you think....
to your earlier question, i have seen these things take modded shees in drags. for $500 i wouldnt think twice..

thanks that better be true because i know a couple of people that think they are hot sh*t because they have a banshee teach them a thing or 2

im not a huge fan of trikes...but my bro is..and i forgot what on he had..but he used to smoke my friends 450...i thought he was B.S. me...but i seen it and just laughed.lol I wouldnt trade the blasty for it tho..id rather save up 500$

i know what you mean but i have $700 but that is gonna buy my athena top end for my yz to race next year.. and i never ride the blaster i havent for 3 months time to get rid of it and get something i can work on and want to ride

i know what you mean but i have $700 but that is gonna buy my athena top end for my yz to race next year.. and i never ride the blaster i havent for 3 months time to get rid of it and get something i can work on and want to ride

since you dont ride it..trade me your blaster for mine...then trade him my blaster for his trike..lol.

haha i would do that but you live in jersey.. then i know who has my prized possesion

lol yea man i feel the same way when i sell stuff...when i sold my old street bike my bro wanted it soooo bad but i wouldnt sell it to him cause i knew he would beat the sh*t out of it or end up droppin it...so i sold it to my best friend and he take great care of it..lol

the 125 will be my race bike that i go race on tracks with so i would need something to ride around my mini track since the yz 125 will only be a track bike... and i need a winter project ill have the yz125 all rebuilt at the end of the year and ill need something to work on at the begining of the winter i usally have about 2 projects bikes and quads a winter