Transport loop

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
I wanted a way to hold the rear of the Blaster . I do not have a parking brake, so I made a rear tie down loop I can grab.
tie down 001.JPG tie down 002.JPG

Looks like a aluminum skid plate, DONT let anyone try towing anything heavy with it.
I like having low tie down point so you dont compressing the suspension when you tie it down.

Looks like a aluminum skid plate, DONT let anyone try towing anything heavy with it.
I like having low tie down point so you dont compressing the suspension when you tie it down.
Thanks guys ..no towing, just a low tie down point .:)

I wanted a way to hold the rear of the Blaster . I do not have a parking brake, so I made a rear tie down loop I can grab.
View attachment 8979 View attachment 8980
Is it the angle of the camera or are your axle adjusters at different settings which will result in uneven chain and sprocket wear.

The thread length of the adjusters should be the same otherwise the axle will crab.

Is it the angle of the camera or are your axle adjusters at different settings which will result in uneven chain and sprocket wear.

The thread length of the adjusters should be the same otherwise the axle will crab.
No, they are the same its just the camera angle it was 30 degrees out . I was not getting on the floor.:(