trail blaster build

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
gonna set one for trails for spring time.. i had the frame a arms and some other odds and ends left from the drag blaster build years ago.. the frame was powdercoated mirror black about 5 years ago but was barely rode on and looks awesome still.. going with a black and silver color scheme on this one.. i also attached some pics of the parts blaster i traded an rt180 for. this supplied me with everything i needed to get this project rolling.. i extended the swinger 2 inches. gonna keep it shorter. this will make an awesome wheelie machine with the motor its getting.. that will be a 3mm flotek triple port motor out of my girls blaster build. her is gonna be a little tamer. its running a 35mm pwk carb..hinson basket..dp clutches..probably leave the fmf for now..k an n filter..ect. got the maier race front plastics for it..should be a good trail bike..it was mx ported by denny @ flotek with the triple exhaust port layout..i ripped it around the yard with a +5 swinger and 14/38 gearing and i was a handful then.. the +2 swinger is gonna be fun! i will add pics as the build progresses.here are a few for now.

woah i cannot upload the pics!!! they are a jpg file and are the correct size?? can anyone help?

ok i emailed them to you.thanks!d like to figure this out thugh so i do not have to rely on others to psot pics for me..i have a photobucket account but i do not like to upload there alot.

they uploaded for me

Attachments

• matt blaster2.jpg
    matt blaster2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 309
  • matt blaster3.jpg
    matt blaster3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 379
  • matt blaster swinger.jpg
    matt blaster swinger.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 298
  • matt blaster.jpg
    matt blaster.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 359
  • parts blaster2.jpg
    parts blaster2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 324
maybe you have too many pictures upload on the site, i see there is a total size limit to all attachments a person can have on the site.
also you can only upload 5 pictures at a time.

Attachments

• parts blaster3.jpg
    parts blaster3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 266
  • parts blaster.jpg
    parts blaster.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 325
thanks alot guys!!!

ill try to get some vids up early next year craig.. after i get this thing off my ankle. this setup really rips though..my bud who had it before said it would stand up in 4th no prob with 14/38 a +5 swinger and 20's... should be fun with the +2 swinger i built for it..lol