trail blaster build

i'll be goin to taters again here in the next few days to pick up a few goodies he's weldin up for me, i'll try to get some updated pics for him/us

and i forgot about this build, maybe it wasnt a smart idea to let him borrow my new
works ultracross rear shock for swinger fabbing???? i might not get it back, but may see it flying by someday on the trails, baaaahahahaaa

ps.....you got rear brakes for that yet ???? i got a few calipers laying here, i could grab a master and hook you up with some "awks brakes" for some more of them welding skills ????

i'll be goin to taters again here in the next few days to pick up a few goodies he's weldin up for me, i'll try to get some updated pics for him/us

and i forgot about this build, maybe it wasnt a smart idea to let him borrow my new
works ultracross rear shock for swinger fabbing???? i might not get it back, but may see it flying by someday on the trails, baaaahahahaaa

ps.....you got rear brakes for that yet ???? i got a few calipers laying here, i could grab a master and hook you up with some "awks brakes" for some more of them welding skills ????

joe no rear brakes for it yet..that sounds like it may be a sweet deal..we will talk on that later.. back to the shop!

fab away brother, fab away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ten four! im ready to see it because i want to build a good trail bike. im worried about my 2stroke in the woods.

ten four! im ready to see it because i want to build a good trail bike. im worried about my 2stroke in the woods.

Dude you must be young. Two-strokes ruled the woods for MANY years before the government started worrying about polution and the manufactures realized they could make a ton more money on all the parts to rebuild four-strokes. Nothing to worry about.

Dude you must be young. Two-strokes ruled the woods for MANY years before the government started worrying about polution and the manufactures realized they could make a ton more money on all the parts to rebuild four-strokes. Nothing to worry about.

nicely put ^^^^^

just remember ........if you come to ride my trails this year ??????
bring your "depends", you'll need them !!!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa

just remember ........if you come to ride my trails this year ??????
bring your "depends", you'll need them !!!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa

hahah..idk if i will have the skidplates nessesary to haul through those woods.