toys

bansheedave

Nov 4, 2010
some of the toys i used to own.
DSC00068.jpg

me having fun in the snow. yes i dont have a helmet on but it was a minute worth of fun.
fourwheelerspics127.jpg

you'll have a lot of time to think about that statement when you're a vegetable

I wear a helmet when i go riding but when im messing around in the back year i never wear one becasue i dont go fast enough and there are no trees. Its my own decesion and im fine with it. No biggy.

i agree with road runner. im old enough when i need to wear a helmet and when i dont feel i need to. i dont wear a helmet when mowing the yard, but you can get hurt doing that as well.

i agree with road runner. im old enough when i need to wear a helmet and when i dont feel i need to. i dont wear a helmet when mowing the yard, but you can get hurt doing that as well.

if you are drifting while mowing your lawn, you are doing it wrong.

nice bikes. what model is the yamaha dirt bike??

When I'm riding in the yard, I go no helmet because I understand my machines and what it takes to roll them and when I have to slow down to not hit something. Off my yard a helmet is an must.

if people are offended with my picture, have the administrator remove it from the post

hmmmm lets think about that for a minute. 1st of all what does it hurt to wear a helmet and extra 5 seconds to put it on. So are you saying there is no need for a helmet in sand too?

nice collection there dude, what did u get rid of?

the ex wife got the banshee and the blaster. the yz450f went back to the bank cause of the divorce. i had the kx250 up until recently. i still have an 85 klt160 kawasaki 3-wheeler. i sold two snowmobiles. i have another kx in pieces the same year thats in the pick. i have a 2001 cr125 rolling chassis that im going to do a cr500af conversion to. i have a 2001 kx250 on hold right now that im going to buy

the ex wife got the banshee and the blaster. the yz450f went back to the bank cause of the divorce. i had the kx250 up until recently. i still have an 85 klt160 kawasaki 3-wheeler. i sold two snowmobiles. i have another kx in pieces the same year thats in the pick. i have a 2001 cr125 rolling chassis that im going to do a cr500af conversion to. i have a 2001 kx250 on hold right now that im going to buy

damn that sucks! howd it end losing the blaster and the banshee? couldn't it have been something else?

what's you ex wife supposed to do with those quads?