toys

she was the main signer on the loan so she took them. laywer told me to give them up as well.......i'll never finance toys again.

if people are offended with my picture, have the administrator remove it from the post

I have to agree Dave. I posted some pretty cool riding pics wanting to share and all i got was about 20 posts bashing me on how stupid i was and i was disrespecting the forum and the sport and stuff... WTF? Im 34 yrs old. Its not a law and its not illegal. It should be up to the persons own judgement if their an adult. Nice pics man i hope you keep sharing... Nice toys bro!
Heres one of mine.

Attachments

• CIMG0844.JPG
    CIMG0844.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 166
I have to agree Dave. I posted some pretty cool riding pics wanting to share and all i got was about 20 posts bashing me on how stupid i was and i was disrespecting the forum and the sport and stuff... WTF? Im 34 yrs old. Its not a law and its not illegal. It should be up to the persons own judgement if their an adult. Nice pics man i hope you keep sharing... Nice toys bro!
Heres one of mine.

great looking blaster. im a bit big for them but i still enjoy them. i want to pick up another one some day and build it the way i really want to

the ex wife got the banshee and the blaster. the yz450f went back to the bank cause of the divorce. i had the kx250 up until recently. i still have an 85 klt160 kawasaki 3-wheeler. i sold two snowmobiles. i have another kx in pieces the same year thats in the pick. i have a 2001 cr125 rolling chassis that im going to do a cr500af conversion to. i have a 2001 kx250 on hold right now that im going to buy

damn dude, freekin woman can ruin everything!

the ex wife got the banshee and the blaster. the yz450f went back to the bank cause of the divorce. i had the kx250 up until recently. i still have an 85 klt160 kawasaki 3-wheeler. i sold two snowmobiles. i have another kx in pieces the same year thats in the pick. i have a 2001 cr125 rolling chassis that im going to do a cr500af conversion to. i have a 2001 kx250 on hold right now that im going to buy

I'm hoping my next bike is a 500af conversion. 500 twp stroke power is the sh*t. Hopefully sh*t gets better for you. Women should never ruin a man's fun time haha.

I wear a helmet when i go riding but when im messing around in the back year i never wear one becasue i dont go fast enough and there are no trees. Its my own decesion and im fine with it. No biggy.

we must all remember that ozzy ozbourne( however the hell u spell it) crashed at 5mph on a shee and still managed to majorly hurt himself, nice qquads tho dude

yeah, its been sh*tty for a few years. i built the kx after the divorce and rode the crap out of that till i sold it this year. i picked up thr cr125 for free from my neighbor so im going to build a nasty woods cr500af out of it. im picking up a 99 kx250 from a buddy. the motors torn down. that would be a great motor for a blaster.. but until i get something together, im enjoying my klt160 three wheeler. old school four stroke, no real suspension, shaft driven wheelie king

Nice Toys , BF has a No Helmet Pictures Policy , please abide by it . We have A LOT of younger riders who lack the experience that you may or may not have . We also have a atv safety reputation to uphold , someone on the outside can take those pictures and run with it to Television , News Papers and as soon as another kid gets hurt riding , your picture is fuel for the fire . Have Fun , Be Safe and Protect the Sport ......

bring back a seriously old post back from the grave. I have changed my views and don't ride without a helmet even if its around the yard. its been a long time since this post and things are just now getting better.