totaly stoked on 2 stroke

b_s_chance

Jan 1, 2010
dayton,ohio
hey guys, well i am new to the site..last night i made my first post with a timing question.was answered promply. any ways need to fill out a profile with pix and modds.currently i have a 01 blaster and a 300 ex.blaster has been down for bout a year while i re worked every inch of in..motor is fully stroked and big bore..many many extras any ways i'm rambling.tonight i fired her up for the first time..runs great the anticipation through the break in is gonna suc.any who i got some plans that i made for a custom alum. air box.will be postin them for free soon.also would possibly be interested in makin a few and distributeing them for cheep also in the works on some other cnc machined goodies love the site hope to participate ore thanks......... ben

well the cost of material was pretty cheep under 35$ 1/2 hour on sheet metal break at work,1/2 hour to put some show piece tig welds and walla..how do i post pix on here?

polished alum.oil pump cover, polished alum. mag. cover, oil block off,few others that i need to finish programing cant tell all the details yet:eek:)

will let one secret out...got a pretty cool axle carrier in the lath at work. hope to have it done this week.twin row bearings,grease zert, looks pretty trick.will also extend swing arm 1 1/2 inches...

will let one secret out...got a pretty cool axle carrier in the lath at work. hope to have it done this week.twin row bearings,grease zert, looks pretty trick.will also extend swing arm 1 1/2 inches...

Not to break your stones but, extending it only that far will show no difference. I would extend it 2+in. or more. i plan on going to extend +4. Look at yb200's bike on here. thats what 4+ looks like

junk dg on there now.wating till tax time thinking f7 or lrd...will get some pix up soon.travel alot with work, thats y it took me almost a year to get together what i got now.lol..kinda hit and miss when i get time to tinker at home and at the shop...so i will get some pix up soon as soon as i can get to my computer at the shop i will try to change the file type from cad to something i can put on here for the air box plans...be postn soon keep your eyes pealed .....