TOTAL BULL!!!

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
OK so yamaha intends to "replace" the blaster with a raptor 250 -_____-
im speachless this is an outrage!
ok its one thing to make a new quad ok w e but to say A RAPTOR AKA CRAPTOR AKA PUSSY FART ATV is a blaster or shee is retarded!
the blaster-banshee little brother - big brother relationship is totaly appropriate it makes sence there in essence the same quad but the shee is double everything the blaster is just like a real big brother is bigger faster and stronger than his little brother and yet is still unique... now a raptor 250 being a little brother to a raptor 700 is just dumb iv never heard of 2 brothers having the same names unless there parents are brain dead retards and cant figure out a way to come up with a new name.. the people at yamaha must be brain dead now days... its ridiculouse i mean come on... a raptor 250 is just a smaller version of a raptor 700.. ITS MORE LIKE A MINI ME THAN A LITTLE BROTHER!! i mean yeah the banshee and 88-02 blasters looked very similar yet they were still unique and made them a great pair and given the name brothers... craptors are just a bunch of clones... HEY LETS BE "that guy" (you know "that guy" hes the guy with the biggest truck on the block and has a raptor 700 in the back of the flatbed)... no i like to be the regular guy whos little banshee 350 eats "that guys" raptor 700 or that guy whos 200 blaster kills a raptor 250... ugh yamaha has really went down the sh*tter they really need to start being engineers and not copy cats... throw us a bone for crying out loud GIVE US A REAL YAMAHA FAMILY LIKE THE OLD ONE!!! big banshee little blaster and cousin warrior!! ahahaha you all know what im talking about! its about time yamaha starts thinking again and stops trying to sell us the same quad with 6 different displacements HAHAHA what a JOKE!!! raptor 250 350 660 700! OH WAIT WHATS MISSING?!?! oh thats right a 400 class hmm it looks like yamaha mixed it up for a change and threw us a yfz WOW thanks yamaha keep em comin!! NO MORE RAPTORS PLEASE

what do you guys think about this yamaha delema!

ahahahaa your probably right.. i just hate raptors! ugh i cant wait to see a nice new raptor 250 and i will rip that sh*t a new ahole I HATE THEM!!

Soon to be released, a 4 valve head and lots of engine mods for the raptor250. If all goes well with the testing, this will be a 300ex eating machine.

idk y they have a 250raptor because it gets killed by a blaster but the raptor 350 stock and stock blaster are more alike than a 250raptor stock and a blaster stock but like i said idk

yeah this is nuts its like they should change yamahas name to raptor hahah like its great that they have it called a raptor like its still a real name and not a bar code sounding name like a ltz400 or a trx450r like those sound like something you find on the barcode of a bag of doritoes or sumthin... i love how they have always given each yamaha a unique name like warrior blaster and so on but they really need to change it up because even if they named the yfz450, a yamaha poop pusher id buy it just becuase it has name recognition. everyone remembers what a quadzilla looks like or a banshee but nobody remembers a series of letters and numbers.. and as for the raptor having name recognition i mean its great but the raptor isnt unique now.. the raptor250 is just a smaller version of a raptor 700... thats nothing special. THEY NEED TO DESIGN A V TWIN CYLANDER 350 cc each cylander and give us some arm pulling power and give it a unique name! the raptor era is coming to an end hopefuly... lets just hope its not taken over by barcode sounding quads...

YAMAHA IS KNOWN FOR NAME RECOGNITION AND THE RAPTOR IS OVERLY RECOGNIZED ahahahaah

Well I like everything about the rappy 250 BUT the motor. It's a slug. And all the coverage I've read about it being faster then the Blaster is hard to believe. Stock vs stock MAYBE but a ported, piped, Blaster w/carb will absolutely stomp a Raptor 250, even a moded one and do it alot cheaper too...PB

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the real reason that ALL 2-stroke atvs and motorcycles are being fazed out by all the manufacturers for sale in the US and most of the rest of the world is because of environmentalist putting pressure on the government because of the 2-strokes emmisions output levels. they are also going to force the makers of all power equipment such as weedeaters and chainsaws to stop manufacturing them. I hate it but I do not think that Yamaha or any other manufacturer really had a choice. I see a day coming when you wont even be able to buy repair parts or 2-stroke premix oil coming.So if you love yours as much as I love mine stock up on repair parts and premix oil. BTW the 85cc mxers are being replaced with 4 stroke 150,s and the 125s w/250 4strokers and the 250,s w/450 4 stroke motors in the racing classes so what does that say. A 4 stroker needs more engine displacement to keep up with a 2-stroker. Thank people like Al Gore and the tree huging environmentalist for this. If they had there way you would not even be able to use one of these vehicles 2 or 4 strok ANYWHERE offroad. Out in California they got a county to ban all of road vehicles EVEN ON PRIVATELY OWN LAND!, So wake up folks speak up when it comes your way, unfortunately it will probably happen again.

dude id be like a desturdo or a cowboy ye haaaaa!!!! riding my blaster!!!! their never catch me plus they will never stop making parts for 2 strokes it like the 3 wheelers they got banned and they still make parts for them right

we could right a signed letter but we would have to get a lot of signutures and a patiticion but really we would have to send a letter through like this we site project blaster and others ones too that would be hard