tors delete kit

i would say sell the stock carb and get an aftermarket one.. that kit isnt good for the idle control unless you want to adjust the idle with the cable and thats not very accurate. your idle will fluctuate...

Reactions: Triple_B
that screw is to adjust the cable slack, not the idle.

with that kit you still need to get the idle screw, and drill/tap the carb

That doesn't appear to be a complete kit because it's missing the idle screw.

Drilling & tapping the carb is very easy.

yep, your idle will constantly be changing as the cable stretches

carb will be fine on a bike with just an exhaust, its not that much bigger it will fit on the reed side intake boot with no problems but the other side i usually have a battle to get it in but it will fit. some will heat the boot up and stretch it or sometime i dremel the lip off the carb to help it go in easier.

Reactions: brandoz28
I made mine fit by getting a PVC coupler and a fernco fitting that was the same ID as the OD on the carb. works well so far

the reed side went right into the intake boot without any work

i think ima work on getting reeds boysen reeds before i get a carb... escpecially since there is nothin wrong with mine in the first place.... lol js i just thought that getting a tors delete kit would make jetting easier, but than i thought about how often i will be jetting, espically since i really only ride in the spring summer and fall

it won't really make it that much easier to do the jetting. i would leave it alone until you are ready to upgrade

Yea that what I'm thinking. My new upgrade are boysenberry reeds. Way later tho. I'm out of money :( lol. The pipe should be here by this Friday or Saturday. But on eBay, it says he hasent shipped it yet and my jets should be here same days or monday