Tires

kenda kalws will last like forever. i've had my kendas for almost 2 years and they have alot of thread left

maxxis razrs, just got a set and they have some serious hook and kenda klaws are awsome too! depends what u ride mostly

I am planning on just tires

yeah thats what i did, i didnt want to pay the extra money for after market rims when my stock ones are fine. if your getting itp holeshots or maxxis razrs get ones that are 20-10-8 those will fit the stock rims and they are better for trail riding and stuff. the size 18's are mx tires in my opinion but its up to you

my friend at school has them and says they're ok. I have heard alot of great reviews about razr thou. I have a while to think about which type because I'm planning on buying them towards april.

yeah my vote is for razrs. i was riding the stock bubble tires for a long time and once i got razrs i realized how much the stock ones suck. i ride in the snow alot and the razrs do awesome.

what kind of tires do you have now? stock ?

I've got Pure Sport. They're alright but gettin worn down. I bought the Blaster used so I didn't get to pick the tires. But I am glad they are better than stock.

The type of tires I am aiming for are something good for trail and something that will not slow the quad down a bit. I know the speed change would be minor thou. Razr are seeming good to me

yeah ive had it full speed in 6th and i didnt feel a difference, if anything it accelerated harder then with the stock tires. having the flat track style is awsome too, better traction

razrs could get a hole easeir on trails. kendas are thicker sheild from puncthers. i have itp aluminiums the are very light and hold up great. if ur steel wheels are fine use them

razrs could get a hole easeir on trails. kendas are thicker sheild from puncthers. i have itp aluminiums the are very light and hold up great. if ur steel wheels are fine use them

yeah dirtyblaster is right, it all comes down to what you ride. i do mostly sand and trails that dont have crazy rocks or logs and some woods, and track so the razrs work for me. if your doing all trail in the woods i would go with the kenda klaws