Tires

yea that is true. where i ride has miles of trail that used to be the old railroad tracks near where I live. there is a great portion of sand because of the many high tension wires thou. i will take into consideration about better tires for trail riding.

should I go to the dealership and order tires or search throu a catelog or sometin. Which is a better idea?

i ordered mine from rockymountainatv.com they gave me a good deal and free shipping! i had them mounted at my local dealer. last time i bought from a dealer they over charged me for shipping and the tires were crap bubble tires too lol

thanx for all the help guys, I appreciate it. I'm turning in for the night. I'll come back to this thread tomorrow. Cya Later

Kos92

ITP's are okay depending on how your riding but for over all riding Maxxis Razr are the way to go, very dependable and long last lasting and they wont kill your budget. here is a website you need to check out. Rockymountainatv.com
i buy all my stuff from there :)

ITP's are okay depending on how your riding but for over all riding Maxxis Razr are the way to go, very dependable and long last lasting and they wont kill your budget. here is a website you need to check out. Rockymountainatv.com
i buy all my stuff from there :)

thanx, I might be ordering from there. I talked to my dad about it an he said he knows a guy that owns an ATV store. I will see if this guy carries any Razrs. If I don't come across anything I'll order from rockeymountain.

dude good luck with the tires! i hope you get a good deal at the dealer. puts some pics up if u get them!