thoughts on blaster

Yeah that's a dirty girl,i would get it i got a 2002 kawasaki prairie 300 4/4 for a x box 360 an pocket bike,for that bike to fix is not sh*t to fix as long as it runs good its a good deal a x box will out date way before that blasty.

Never heard of the tumbler,the dude could be talking about the clutch cable at the motor it my not be movin right,if you go with your friend make sure it is working right you can see most of the clutch stuff on the out side in less you take the right side of the motor apart then you can see the rest.

Good looking out on keeping the 2 strokes alive,hooking your friends up i mean.

so i went with my friend and got his blasty tuestay we ended up getting it for 100 and the x box. its in rough shape and we recued it from the getto. it was pretty ghetto no air box just a filter claped on the carb. rear fenders were f*cked and rubbing. the scilencer was leaking hella bad it melted the seat and rear fender. it has weled on grab bar but runs and drive and the clutch arm is broken. it has a kline carb (sp) . how do you tell what size it is? it has honda rear hydralic brakes that wernt hooked up we made brackets for it and they now work. took off the rear fender and put an honda atc 350 air box on it it fit really easy.pretty much fixed everything and gave it a bath it looks a lot better now theres a lot more things we did that a cant rember he has some pics hes gonna put them up sometime soon

GetAttachment.jpg

222.jpg

ghetto air box
5222.jpg

after tire flip
5566.jpg