This or That

Rubbersalt

Feb 3, 2011
wichita Kansas
This or That

This is an old game we used to play in another forum. I did a search here and could not find anything relavent so I don't know if this has been done already.

Rules:

- Answer the question posted by the previous person, and then ask a question of your own... so on and so on...

- All questions must be in the form: Option A or Option B (i.e. This or That...)

- No discussions or debates, only Questions and Answers... keep it brief.

- First person to reply to a question gets dibs on asking the next question.

- Have fun.

If you have no clue of how this works, check 3WHeeLeR WoRLD for a sample thread... these guys have over 2400 replies!

My question: Pepsi or Coke

Reactions: N8tsNastyBlasty
Coke because it tastes better with Captain.

Moses or Motoman9911?

Sending off to the pros. I want it done right the first time and don't know enought about what I'm doing to do any major porting at home.

Which would you run...4mm stroker crank with ported stock cylinder, or stock-stroke LA Sleeve 240 BBK?

Sending off to the pros. I want it done right the first time and don't know enought about what I'm doing to do any major porting at home.

Which would you run...4mm stroker crank with ported stock cylinder, or stock-stroke LA Sleeve 240 BBK?

4mm stroker because it sounds like there won't be pistons for the LA 240 for awhile.

Burger King or McDonalds?

^antec's didnt count cuz he didnt post anything so it goes to the one above that lol, oh well

boarding, even though i can't really do either well

2-stroke or 4-joke?