this is funny

blaster551

Nov 22, 2007
RI
i was on another forum and someone said a 250ex would kill a blaster i thought he was kidding but i guess not wow their are some stupid people out their come on a 250ex its a utility quad would die in a race agenst a blaster the blaster would eat that for all the meals of the day no ofense to a 250 but their just not doing it but a 400ex would stand a chance

the cc is actually like 100-150 diffrence in a 4stroke to a 2 stroke so the weight matters in effect to that what makes the blaster so nice with its light frame

I wouldn't be so quick to make that judgement. Yeah, the 250ex is slower than the blaster. BUT it has better suspension and ergonomics, so in tight twisty stuff the 250 gets the advantage. A race between the 2 can go either way depending on who the better rider is. In a straight line, sure it's no contest. But to me running in a straight line isn't a real race. Just don't talk a bunch of crap and have to eat your words later on. Better to race, THEN start talking crap lol.

The main reason i'm kinda arguing your quick decision is because my brother has a 250ex, and I used to have a honda recon. I entered my warrior in a hare scramble about a year ago, but in true yamaha fashion it was giving me a sh*t fit and wasn't ready for the race, so I entered the 250ex not expecting to do well, just wanting to have some fun and ride. His 250 is mostly stock, just exhaust, k&n, holeshots, flipped front wheels, and a durablue axle. It's funny because on that 250ex i'm instantly fearless, everything I do is pushed to the limit, either full throttle or brakes locked up and sliding towards the corner the whole race. And know what? I beat a lot of yfz's and raptors in that race. Out of over 150 machines that started that race, my overall time was like 25th best. I'd say that's pretty damn good considering 90% of the pack were 400's, 450's, and raptors. I'm sure the time I ran with that 250 was faster than the time I would have ran with my warrior too.

Strange how knowing you only have 12 horsepower really makes you push your limits.

4 strokes blow!!!!!!!! only way to put it i love my blaster can kill a warrior 250ex in trails track anywhere but mud blasters and mud dont work out very well but i do like the warriors and i do believe im getting one but the blaster would beat sorry to say and i say a 250 and a 450 the 450 lost both were stock and the 450 had the hole shot
ALL YOU 4 STROKE LOVERS ARE WRONG!!!!!! THE 2 STROKE WAY IS THE ONLY WAY!!!!

your wrong the 250f's have such an advantage over the 125 2 strokes that they had to make a seperate class. ask anyone who rides motocross 4 stroke is all around faster botton top power everywhere.trust me i've owned a 1999 yz125, 2002 yz125, 2003 kx125, and then i switched over to a yz250f straight world of a difference

4 strokes blow!!!!!!!! only way to put it i love my blaster can kill a warrior 250ex in trails track anywhere but mud blasters and mud dont work out very well but i do like the warriors and i do believe im getting one but the blaster would beat sorry to say and i say a 250 and a 450 the 450 lost both were stock and the 450 had the hole shot
ALL YOU 4 STROKE LOVERS ARE WRONG!!!!!! THE 2 STROKE WAY IS THE ONLY WAY!!!!

Haha, i bet my warrior can take your blaster. Just playin, but yeah, i bet i'm faster.

I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 450's being slower than 250's, but that's definitely not reality-based unless you're talking a really thrashed 450 with a bad rider. 250r's were fast in their day, but they don't have the power of the 450's.

Haha, i bet my warrior can take your blaster. Just playin, but yeah, i bet i'm faster.

I'm not sure where you're coming from with the 450's being slower than 250's, but that's definitely not reality-based unless you're talking a really thrashed 450 with a bad rider. 250r's were fast in their day, but they don't have the power of the 450's.

Last time i was down at the sand pits i ride at we did a little drag racing. A 250r beat everything there. He beat 4 450's all yfz's one with a big bore. He beat a ds650, predetor, 450r's, 400s, banshees one with a 420 big bore and raptors. He wouldnt tell us what he had into it, but you can make those things fast as hell.

wow im not talking about 450 quads and 250 im talking about dirt bikes and i know for sure the 125 bone stock beats a 2006 crf250r because i own a 125 and he owns a 250r and i destroy it so your wrong get a reailty chech why did they make 2 strokes for a longer time and diddent change to a 4 stroke i say mebey 30 years ago so their you wrong!!!!!!!!!!! and ill beat any warrior out their because their kind of a dog mostly a utility if you see one try to jump you will laugh to ALSO ILL RACE YOU ON MY BANSHEE se who wins then and its a 1995

You'll need more than is in your mod list to beat my warrior. I can take a 240 blaster in a drag, and run circles around him when we hit the trails. My warrior surprises a lot of people, I can also take a piped z400, and I almost have enough to take my cousin's lt250r. I don't have that much motor work done even, my suspension is where the money's at, it's almost heavenly. Low, wide, and smooth.

I'm not sure where you're coming from saying about warriors not being able to jump, stock for stock they're better than a blaster for sure. I used to have a video of a warrior with completely stock suspension clearing a 60 foot double while keeping up with a yfz. Think about what you can do when you get a good aftermarket setup on one. Yeah, they may be heavy, but that just makes them more stable.

If you think you can beat any warrior out there you also got another thing coming to you, because a heavily built warrior can run with a stock yfz. There's an 88 warrior sitting at the local powersports shop right now, it's like the best sleeper ever built. Looks completely stock, ziptied, cracked faded fenders, and a duct tape seat. BUT it's got a 500 bore/stroke from fst, .450 race cam, big carburetor, heavy port work with larger valves, lightened flywheel, and all that good stuff. It's the only warrior I ever saw pull a wheelie in 5th gear with 15/40 gearing. I think it dyno'd at 44 horsepower when they were still getting it tuned in. Sure this isn't a typical warrior, but your statement "I can beat any warrior" exhibits a severe lack of knowledge.

Last edited:
sorry already beat a modded warrior it had a big bore kit i forgot the cc but it had elka's all around they were red and black and it had a fmf full pipe a arms and a longer swing arm bike was nice and trails your right but when you get to the sand banks dunes and track you screwed