thinking of buying this raptor 700r se

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
they have this same one at the local yamaha dealer.. and i feel in love with it about 3 weeks ago!! seriously seriously seriously thinking about buying it.. hell the monthly payment is less then a spend in gas every 2 weeks for my truck http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelhome/543/0/home.aspx

nv87150_1.jpg

Go for it! I frequently ride a buddy's 700. It's a great quad especially for the trail, and the reverse is nice. I find it a bit top heavy for mx style riding but still a lot of fun.

i fell in love with the color... that red is the sh*t!!! red marble.... i stopped there yesterday to pick up some hp2 and it was still there just sittin in the window staring at me like alil puppy at the pet shop!! i like that one better than the orange and black one they have.
im not abig fan of raptors cuz they are top heavy.. BUT for the riding i do it would be great!! lake and trail riding with the ocassianal jump here and there.. and i could strip my blaster down and re do everything on and.. was kinda talking with the wifey last night about it and there is the possiblity of that bad bisshhh sittin in my garage :)

The yfz 450r is a pure race quad and would be crap on trails as its suited to a mx track. Where as the raptor is a all rounder and is a great trail quad and ok on a track.

I'm thinking about selling my blaster and getting a raptor 700 too but i would put yellow and black plastics on to look like the 50th anniversary 2006 se one as that is sick. But the best thing is in the uk i can get it fully road legal when i'm 17.

Yeah, I haven't been able to ride a YFZ but I'm sure it's not far from my LTR. While it's still fun, having such a wide and low quad is a real pain on trails, not even considering the lack of reverse. It's a blast on the mx track but it's quite a compromise for the trails.

Rock Pro Series nerf bars in black would look incredible on that machine.

.. still talking it over with the wife... waiting for my w2's so i can use tax returns as a down payment.. like i said its not for sure but were talking about it... herd the 450r is abad biishh to... dont know if a 700 gonna be to much for me sing i been riding a200x and ablaster.. im sure i can handle the power just the size of the machine i would have to get usedto

Be careful with the financing games! do not finnance through the dealer! itll be ALOT more than that when the higher finance rate kicks in after a few months. Get a loan from your bank and pay cash if your gunna buy it.

Last edited:
Id buy it. I love my raptor! Everyone says there top heavy, but thats not necessarily true. I jump mine all day and the front doesn't drop. There really fast, and have lots of torque!

Be careful with the financing games! do not finnance through the dealer! itll be ALOT more than that when the higher finance rate kicks in after a few months. Get a lone from your bank and pay cash if your gunna buy it.

thats the trick... the 700r es is $69 a month tell some time in april of 2011... here is the kicker.. it would be paid off in a year or less =))

thats the trick... the 700r es is $69 a month tell some time in april of 2011... here is the kicker.. it would be paid off in a year or less =))

Some of the stealerships even have hidden fees for paying it off early. Be VERY careful, might even be worth it for a lawyer to look it over. Which is why i just say go ot the bank. Just lookin out man, not trying to say i know it all.

Some of the stealerships even have hidden fees for paying it off early. Be VERY careful, might even be worth it for a lawyer to look it over. Which is why i just say go ot the bank. Just lookin out man, not trying to say i know it all.

its cool thanks for looking out.. or..... use tax returns and buy a used quad... trx 450r's gettin really cheap now.. can find nice used ones for like 2200-2500

Come on man its a four stroke. You cant switch from a 2 to a 4. I understand its a new age 4 stroke and all but can you really do that to a 2 stroke come on now. LOL