thinking of buying this raptor 700r se

if i had to pick a new quad right now it would be a kawasaki kfx450r
2008KFX450R.jpg

i agree..but i hate the stiff seats

Y Id go with a 450 just because they have so much torque its crazy, my buddy has a 450r and its built a lil but its freakin nutz. But if you want to go really fast i guess the raptor 700 would be bad ass. (if it was a 2 stroke) lol

Y Id go with a 450 just because they have so much torque its crazy, my buddy has a 450r and its built a lil but its freakin nutz. But if you want to go really fast i guess the raptor 700 would be bad ass. (if it was a 2 stroke) lol

the raptor is the best cross country quad ever made and has won the daker rally, it has more torque than a 450 and reverse which makes it amazing on the trails. Just because its a 4 stroke you shouldn't nock it, 4 strokes are the new power and with efi and better reliablility, ie not having to rebuild the engine all the time they have overtaken any 2 stroke. Yes 2 strokes have lots of fun factor but they are now out dated, i love my blaster and the 2 stroke power is amazing but given the choice i would go for a 450 or the raptor any day.

not only are 4 strokes more competitive they also come with much better suspension than the 2 strokes stock, this combined with newer stronger and lighter frames makes them the kings. Add on the fact that their are hardly any aftermarket maufactures that are making new products for 2 strokes makes riding a 4 stroke a good choice. Don't get me wrong i will always love 2 strokes but for the riding i do ie endurance events, trails and driving in quarries where the low down power of a 4 stroke is a real beniefit.

Last edited: