thinkin bout trading the blasty

redline redneck

Apr 7, 2010
Fond Du Lac WI
so i been thinkin bout trying to trade my modified blaster for something a lil closer to stock or another 2-stroke quad. but i'm not sure of what i think i could get for it or if anyone would be interested in it??

ha ha everybody, lol. what he didn't say was that someone was chasing me trying to hit me with a drain pipe..... but yeah i would rather stay with a quad, i'm not one for the bike thing

ha ha everybody, lol. what he didn't say was that someone was chasing me trying to hit me with a drain pipe..... but yeah i would rather stay with a quad, i'm not one for the bike thing

I love dirt bikes.There good for trading for Blasters.I wish I had another CR250R to trade with.

Resale on a blaster is next to nothing. Ecpecially modified. One that is stock and well taken care of will generate alot more money than a modified one. Depending on who you sell to you could get any were from 800 to 1800. Evan with the motor swap blasters just arent a hot commodity. Unless you can get close to the 1800 $ range in my opinion it would be foolish to trade or sell. The money and time I see you have invested into your bike isnt worth taking such a loss.