There Has To Be A Way

can you help me start a petiton to the president for legal quads on the highway

• can you help me (would be greatly appreacaited mabey even a rep point)

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • you dont think you can help

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
Ridinfast 03 and some of the rest of you are right. I saw a Banshee for sale on ebay about 2 months ago in Atlanta that had been legalized for the street and the tires were DOT approved and the exhaust and other things had been modded to make it street legal. Guy wanted 10gs for it. And the spelling has been ridiculous (sorry fellas) and still not sure about the post with the rising gas prices comment. Here in Va its under $1.70 a gallon which is about $2.30 less then what it was 6 months ago and yea 195 being a kid you'd have a hard time pulling that one off even if your dad was president lol. Good idea but someone would screw up and take theyre modded out Blaster or Banshee and run into someone's windshield at 80 and that would be it. Sad but true

i think if we has street legel quads it wouldnt be as fun in the trails anymore its like comparing a dirtbike to an enduro in the the trails the dirtbike tears the enduro a new one.

Arizona lets you drive quads on the roads to the dunes or riding areas , I want a extra blaster blaster to make a half streetbike half quad , It would be badass.....
street-legal-4wheeler-02.jpg

i had mine street legal a few yrs back.....wasnt much fun on a blaster....went thru axle bearings and my razr tires like you wouldnt believe all i hade to do was put a horn and a mirror on it and have a sheet noterized (spl) saying i had all the equipment i needed and i took that sheet and my titile to the court house and got a registration and a motorcycle plate....here in south dakota ya see em all over on the street...