The Power of CLR

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
DSCF0232.jpg

Are you serious? thats all you used no steel wool or elbow grease?I:I if so im getting some of that, usually I avoid everything that was ever sold by billy mayes=))

ive gotten the Oxi clean and the orange stuff he sells and both of them work great. and the guy that does the Shamwow does the Slapchop too

Tacos fettucine linguine martini bikini is the funniest sh*t ive heard in forever. you just feel dumber for watching it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
CLR has been around a lot longer than billy mayes has lol. Also a grinder will do the same thing with an extra soft brass brush attachment and requires next to know elbo grease to use. But it looks like I might pick up some CLR and compare.

CLR is also good for getting rid of the build up on headlights that makes them look dull and foggy.

CLR has been around a lot longer than billy mayes has lol. Also a grinder will do the same thing with an extra soft brass brush attachment and requires next to know elbo grease to use. But it looks like I might pick up some CLR and compare.

CLR is also good for getting rid of the build up on headlights that makes them look dull and foggy.

ill have to try it on the headlights, Ive heard toothpaste works too.