t66o parting out in maine

berube

Feb 8, 2009
hey i am parting out a t660 turbo 2006 it was crashed a week ago into a tree in maine so if you want any parts on it pm me

I see you offering alot of parts but when I responded to you you never got back to the thread or the p.m. I'm beginning to think you are a scammer.Anyone do business with this guy.

hey dualstroke im not ganna sell a arm bolts when i need them to sell the aarms so if you want the bolts buy the aarms to and how can i be a scammer when i use paypal just to let you guys know i just got in a snowsled crash in maine and the sled was a my dads t660 turbo so it trash so im parting it out so look it up on the news my friend died on the sled that night on the 4th

hey dualstroke im not ganna sell a arm bolts when i need them to sell the aarms so if you want the bolts buy the aarms to and how can i be a scammer when i use paypal just to let you guys know i just got in a snowsled crash in maine and the sled was a my dads t660 turbo so it trash so im parting it out so look it up on the news my friend died on the sled that night on the 4th

Well sorry about your news,but you responded to the thread and said that you had all of it.I commented and sent you a p.m. and never heard again.You never mention a-arms or anything.Don't you think that you should respond in some way wether it's yes or no or sorry I will only sell with a-arms.C'mon you are selling parts.I have seen no blaster of yours or no parts machines,no pics of any sort and if you search your activity all your comments are I have that but not seen you sell anything in public yet.If you are truthful then time will tell but for now after all thats been happening around here I will be looking out for the members.Until I see some good feedback then I will not deal with you especially after telling me you got the p.m's I sent you and neglected to respond.The first line of business is good communication.IMO

im 13 and she drove it all week long by her self so it had a longer tunel and seat so it could have 3 people

m_7a17e7ed1dee4a6fa93b97cbbcd97b7d.jpg