t-shirt designs.

Dont make cheap ones that wear out in 6 months. I want Hanes with a high quality printing. I would be will to pay the higher price for ones that last.

^^^i feel the same slicker! What about Ken? Advertisement for his shop and something to represent the Blaster??? I'm prolly talking out my azz but, he's got a shop and it might be easier for a business to get better deals on bulk printing? I'd pay 20 bucks for a KOR t-shirt!!!

^^^i feel the same slicker! What about Ken? Advertisement for his shop and something to represent the Blaster??? I'm prolly talking out my azz but, he's got a shop and it might be easier for a business to get better deals on bulk printing? I'd pay 20 bucks for a KOR t-shirt!!!

Ken has his own shirts.

I just wish someone would step up and make blasterforum tee's so i can burn my dirtparidise.com shirt even though the colors are awessome!

I've been calling around to get pricing for SCD Racing shirts and stickers. Minimum order, so far, is 12 shirts, 125 stickers. Stickers are between 2 and 7 bucks each. I almost asked a guy if he was printing them on gold. I wish I would pay $250+ for some stickers. LOL. I didn't even ask about shirt prices, yet.

Just a thought. Talking to cbaber on some details, but this is my first design of many. I found a good printer online too. Looking roughly $20 a shirt.
OneTemplate.png

hey just a thought but what about custom t-shirts. like we pm u a pic of our rides and u just print those and have blasterforum.com on top of the ride and our usernames on the back

I spoke with a person that owns a printing buisness and he said we can use the word YAMAHA as long as it doesn't look like their normal logo. I know guys in the past have had trouble with that.