Swine Flu

flotek, you impressed me. didn't know you were a Christian, and an educated one at that. one thing tho, God doesn't have to use people or anything else for that matter, your right on that. but He chooses to.

89, how about lets post some more topics about religion? people will go to war over a spilt beer but won't discuss anything dealing with religion because they are afraid to offend someone? makes no sense to me. thats where you need to be grounded in truth. know what you believe, and more importantly, WHY.

"religion" is the most important thing in the universe, and should be discussed more often. when you sit down for a few hours and try to comprehend eternity- the non-existence of time- you might start to understand. think a second. a thousand-million-billion-trillion years go by, eternity has only begun. puts things in perspective. what matters more: where and how you spend this life, which is non-existent in light of eternity, or where you spend eternity.

thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, His sinless life, death, resurrection and ascension, i won't be in a Lake of Fire for eternity. nothing i can do can merit its worth.

-oh, but back to swine flu, i agree with the author of this thread. media blew it completely out of proportion, as they always do. they make light of the big things and turn mole hills into mountains.