Swine Flu....Not good

Thats bad, it started in South Africa a lil while ago in one of our main cities

I feel you man...its not cool...you can die from it if you dont go to the doc...if you feel that bad....in this small town in indiana in the middle of miles of CORN fields there saying its the start of the end of the world...not joking..lol out here it like the movie wrong turn or or the hill have eyes over here..my town only has 214 people in it ...lol we have our own water tower in the middle of 300+ acres of CORN...LOL You have to drive to the next town to just get gas...lol....we have a bar and a post office and a town hall....THATS IT....lol....

the tell tale signs to look for if you think you are getting swine flu

1. you start to grow a curly tail

2. your skin starts to turn pink with a bacony smell

3. oinking

if you develop these symptoms i would say you've got a sure case of swine flu. I:I

Ok Ok ile take it off but that is funny

hell yeah its funny dude, i was just sayin i read where blasterfreek30 was not happy with a few people recently because his young nephew logs on here and they were getting carried away. i did save it in my computer though! I:I I:I

hell yeah its funny dude, i was just sayin i read where blasterfreek30 was not happy with a few people recently because his young nephew logs on here and they were getting carried away. i did save it in my computer though! I:I I:I

No thanks for the heads up man, I forgot that we had some kids around here:-[