Suspension Question

mxblaster292

Jul 29, 2009
ny
I was riding with a friend and we switched off quads (ltz250) and i noticed when i landed one his it was alot softer landing and it made me go a little further. So i was Woundering if theres any way to have less of a slam like dampeners or shock adjusment or is there a way to get the shock rebuilt according to weight. I way About 76 - 79 lbs so is there anything that could help without needing new shocks or a-arms?
Thanks

I have it on softest setting and wouldent banshee shocks be harder or are they soft? do they need mods or new a-arms to fit?
Thanks guys

Wow i thought shee shocks would be huge :eek: !?
if i get a 250r rear shock can i get it valved for my weight and the same for the shee shocks? Where can i get shocks valved?

Last edited:
yeah, gt thunder can valve you a 400ex shock for your weight, prolly run in the 70-80 dollar range, i'm getting a 400ex rear, if you want something softer invest in some progressive suspension fronts, they are much better than stock, and very stylish!

yeah, gt thunder can valve you a 400ex shock for your weight, prolly run in the 70-80 dollar range, i'm getting a 400ex rear, if you want something softer invest in some progressive suspension fronts, they are much better than stock, and very stylish!

Where can i get a good pair for a little less and do they need new a-arms?

Alright guys i think i came up with what i want to do
1) Banshee Front Shocks sanded and polished Valved for around 90 lbs
2) Honda 250r rear shock sanded and polished
let me know what you think I:I