SUPPORTING MEMBER

I need to become a supporting member. I've learned so much from this website and it always gives me something to do when i'm bored. Isn't it only like $10?

^lol cheaper!!that 3 month and 6 month should be 86ed!!, lol im a supporting member till 2011 lol, and i dont think i can pay the bills the month because i spent 20 lousy bucks

Congrats man.I finally brokedown and spent the $10 also last week.How come the only place I could find to sign up was under a mods sig.To me that should be a sticky on every topic,

Reactions: blasterfreek30
Congrats man.I finally brokedown and spent the $10 also last week.How come the only place I could find to sign up was under a mods sig.To me that should be a sticky on every topic,

Nevermind,I looked forever the other night and tonight I just found it under subscription.duh

congrats to the new "real" member and

yep 10 bucks thats it, i just spent that at burger king

$10 bucks at Burger King? Man you eat alot!!! Ill bet you can f*ck up a pound of pork roll (uh Taylor Ham Northie lol). cant you?

congrats to the new "real" member and

yep 10 bucks thats it, i just spent that at burger king

$10 bucks at Burger King? Man you eat alot!!! Ill bet you can f*ck up a pound of pork roll (uh Taylor Ham Northie lol). cant you?

i know when i got sick i couldn't keep anything down, the first thing i went to when i got better and hadn't eaten, in 72 hrs, well i had but sh*t it out 10 min later, i saw taco bell i spent i think it was 70 bucks on food, it started at like 15, then i went back like 3 more times,lol, and if you think i am full of sh*t, check with bruce1983 and evanll06, they are my brother and they were there!!!:-D

and this webiste rules!!

i sold a tether kill switch set up in exchange for supporting member ship.. ( mailing tether out monday) i love this site.. this is the first site i have donated to, and i have not been here very long!..