summer school

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
who here is going to or has had summer school? i might have it because of my ela final this realy sucks

this year is the first year i wont be going in 3 years so basically i went 7th 8th 9th and it all sucked!

when i was in high school i had to go 2 times.... 9th and 10th i belive. the one year it was at my school so that made it a little cooler, a little......

my freind told me if you have your parents call and say like i cant drive my son beacause of work nor my husband and make your mom do the sad talk and they usual let it go and they just put as passed for the summer school well thats what happen to my freind

i try to avoid summer school at all costs since it would totaly ruin my summer beyond belief. never had it, never will. but i may fail an elective class this semester and do some credit recovery sh*t. you have like all summer to do one project that will alow you to pass. its pretty sick.

yea i never had it before. but good point blasters/shee's my parents are bolth out of the house around 7 am and not back before 5:30 and if they say they have buses il have my parents say they dont trust me home alone or something... this would totaly ruin my summer

i almost had to go this year because i was failing history and science all year, but i passed the final exam so they both put me at a 50%. my brother has a 93% average and he makes me feel bad about myself lol. but i have a blaster and he doesnt!

yea ooo sh*t that may not work then see my summer school program doesnt have busses so like most of the kids that no the trick in my area dont have to do then have your mom call and be like I dont trust my son at home alone and I dont want him talking public transpertation

yea i passed all my classes all year long and bombed the ela final.. we need a 65% avg to pass got a 67% for the year and bombed.. final id almost rather fail cause i wont get to work..

close call lol and I had to go to summer school this year and listen what happen I had my mom say what I told her and my buget in school didnt pass so they got wrid of the summer school program but then they said go to another schools and my mom said all this stuff to them and I dont have to go

my parents used to make me go so that way I didnt forget everything over the summer. I got good grades too. The first summer they didnt make me go I forgot how to do long division lol

well if i fail just one class i think next year ill have to double up and have two periods of that class.. i cant take auto shop or anything untill 11th grade but im taking design and draw next year

I needed a 70% to pass science, and I got a final grade of 65%. The teacher is a dick, I know I failed, but I ask him if I could do anything to get my grade to 70% and he laughed at me like an ahole.