Stupid Question

duckhunter14

Jan 26, 2009
Central Illinois
I've only been riding my blaster for a week or so just pokin around in my driveway and have always ridden my big tank of a sportsman and have never even thought about poppin a wheelie. But I think that now should be the time that I learn considering that I now have a 4wheeler actually capable of riding a wheelie. So whats the easiest way to pop a wheelie?

I've only been riding my blaster for a week or so just pokin around in my driveway and have always ridden my big tank of a sportsman and have never even thought about poppin a wheelie. But I think that now should be the time that I learn considering that I now have a 4wheeler actually capable of riding a wheelie. So whats the easiest way to pop a wheelie?

if shes got some power,first lower your tire pressure. as with mine i do it on the pavement, i just hit the gas and go! comes right up! it will take some practice as i am also still perfecting the wheelie, lol

i also am still being a rookie with it but i found Jeff's idea works best on mine. let it roll and GUN IT!!!!

1. Wear your helmet
2. Wear yout helmet
3. If you have somewhere where there is sand or reallt soft dirt that would be a good start.
4. How much do you weigh? If its near or over 200lbs you should be able to just lean back when our on the throttle a bit

Heres a vid of me when I was first learning. Maybe you can see something that will help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Wear your helmet
2. Wear yout helmet
3. If you have somewhere where there is sand or reallt soft dirt that would be a good start.
4. How much do you weigh? If its near or over 200lbs you should be able to just lean back when our on the throttle a bit

Heres a vid of me when I was first learning. Maybe you can see something that will help you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQR-979XpY

yeah i am 205, and i don't have to do anything but hit the gas in first, and go bangin through the gears. its easy you will pick it up.

I weigh about 125

Put it in second and roll slowly. Pull the clutch give it some gas and pop the clutch out slowly. Keep doing it over and over giving it more gas and letting the clutch out faster and faster. First time you hit the balance point it is the most scary/awesome feeling ever. You will be addicted from there on out.

YOU WILL CRASH! YOU WILL MESS UP YOUR QUAD AND MAYBE YOURSELF! so accept that before you even try, its a part of the sport.

^^^^yep I crashed about 10 times before I got used to it^^^^
now I can wheelie all day long

yea im afraid of my balance point especially with sh*tty back breaks it scares the sh*t out of you than its like oh that was cool kinda like jerking off haha

So even though my blaster is COMPLETELY stock you still think that I could pull a wheelie with a lot of practice?

Very possible.

Me on my cousins Blaster
DSC01857.jpg

My cousin Nate
DSC01856.jpg

Again
DSC01855.jpg

Me doing a falmingo and my cousin doin a split
DSC01854.jpg

DSC01853.jpg