75.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20120520_185603.jpg
    IMG_20120520_185603.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20120520_185553.jpg
    IMG_20120520_185553.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 94
ticking time bomb....

so true. i just thnk its so cool to have it cuz its rare. only 100 made who knows how many are still in good condition. great for a dragger. idk if i'll be worried bout make one after BCT and AIT. that be 6 months plus knowing where i'll be stationed. too much time in Army will have me forgetting bout that project. and my two daughters when they be born. sooo wit that said. i might just let this find its way to a nice racer and hope they can kick ass on the drags:D

now the quesation is how much u want for it.

have fun in training and the kids will have ur hands full, my brother has twins and they are whoopin his ass starting to crawl all over the place, lol they are awesome though, wife wants one now, me not so sure...

the reason they didnt make that many is because of cost and they were not the big hit they hoped they would be. granted i have seen a couple run and jesus help u they will move with the right top end and setup.

now the quesation is how much u want for it.

have fun in training and the kids will have ur hands full, my brother has twins and they are whoopin his ass starting to crawl all over the place, lol they are awesome though, wife wants one now, me not so sure...

the reason they didnt make that many is because of cost and they were not the big hit they hoped they would be. granted i have seen a couple run and jesus help u they will move with the right top end and setup.

lmao i know how it will be. and my girl already has a daughter so its gonna be 3 girls and a woman. and one dam male. ima have a sh*t load of fun training 91B ima be at ft. jackson SC in the motorpool!I:I right up my alley man! great way to blow some steam off all the women ima have in the house too! lol and bout that stroker I'll need Jesus and a scripture per hour to get this thing to fly! too much to invest i'd rather do a long rod 4mm stroker like Ken did on youtube. think that will be sweet and less risky

lmao i know how it will be. and my girl already has a daughter so its gonna be 3 girls and a woman. and one dam male. ima have a sh*t load of fun training 91B ima be at ft. jackson SC in the motorpool!I:I right up my alley man! great way to blow some steam off all the women ima have in the house too! lol and bout that stroker I'll need Jesus and a scripture per hour to get this thing to fly! too much to invest i'd rather do a long rod 4mm stroker like Ken did on youtube. think that will be sweet and less risky

+4 longrod is starting to become a hit, ill tell u one thing, its costly but i am sure it will be worth it...

+4 longrod is starting to become a hit, ill tell u one thing, its costly but i am sure it will be worth it...

yea im focusing on my first project tho. i have a 72.5 vitos bbk with FLOTEK aggressive trail port and matched for +3. plus 3 stroker, 34mm PJ 2004 maroon frame. z400 green rear shock. dual rate banshee works front shocks. +3+1 a-arms. want frame maroon plastic black and sum lime green air scoops and such. still working on it. its gonna be a melonBERRY blaster! lol B) great for the summer time.ima paint my +4 ext swingarm maroon with the frame. my banshee axle black. and my carrier lime green. i hope it come together sweet.