"Straighten" me out on this!

xxxxfloodedxxxx

Dec 9, 2007
Pennsylvania
anybody have a "backyard mechanic" way of straightening a SLIGHTLY tweaked frame? my friends frame is bent a little on the lower tube rail. not that much of a deal, doesnt affect steering or handling... but it does make one wheel (front) slightly ahead of the other (as looking at it from the top and side.
thanks all

take it all apart and pull it like you would a car chassis. thats what i would do or you can get a frame for like 100-200 from ebay or sumthin and just put it on

ok.. well i understand the car frame principle.. but its gonna be next to impossible to apply that same technique with a quad frame... for all who doesnt know what im talking about (and blaster82) bent frame car stays put while another car is hooked to it via chains and pulls slowly to pull bends out. this works because the frame will straighten before the bent frame car will give way and be pulled.... confusing, i know..

any other ideas?

two come-alongs attached to two different trees, one to hold the frame the other to pull?? IDK just a thought.

get those long clamps they use for carpentry and pump it or tighten it as hard as you can to somthing else on the frame and it should get it where you want, the contacts are reversible on them so you can push open between things.