stealership rant!!

yea 4cfed i just got 3 for mine 250-270 thru jetsrus and with shipping it was 15. so you didnt do terrible

Muah ha ha ha ha I get mine for free! The local guy is an old friend of the hubs so I get that sh*t for free and the rest of my parts at 20% off list. Pays to have friends in those places

yo need them, they sell them, supply and demand. if you don't like it open your own shop.. you think yamaha parts are expensive try honda parts.

When I was sponsored by alba, I got everything at cost. some items they make a killing on, some they dont. but it's a buisness. the rent has to get paid, the power has to be on, the employees have to be paid, taxes have to be paid, insurance has to be paid. the owner has to make a decent, income worth the hassle, they have to buy inventory, some of which never sells, depending on the size of the dealership they are buying direct or in most cases thru a distributor like cycle parts unlimited, the price they are paying is already jacked up once or twice. So the manufacture used 10 cents worth of brass, then paid a machinest $30.00 plus benefits and insurance to use a $150,000 cnc machine to make the jet, then paid somebody $9 an hour plus benefits and insurance to put it on a shelf, then paid another guy $12 bucks an hour plus benefits and insurance to take it off the shlf, package and ship it. The distributer paid somebody $15 bucks an hour to order it, they paid somebody $10 bucks and hour to recive the jet, check it in and put it on the shelf. somebody else got $11.oo an hour to take the order from the dealer, then somebody gt paid to take the jet off the shelf and ship it to the dealer. the dealer paid someone to place the order, they paid someone to recieve the order, check it in and place it on the shelf. they paid the guy at the parts counter to stand there waiting for you, then get your jet, they paid the cashier to take your money. So theres a lot more to a jet than 25 cents worth of brass.

yo need them, they sell them, supply and demand. if you don't like it open your own shop.. you think yamaha parts are expensive try honda parts.

When I was sponsored by alba, I got everything at cost. some items they make a killing on, some they dont. but it's a buisness. the rent has to get paid, the power has to be on, the employees have to be paid, taxes have to be paid, insurance has to be paid. the owner has to make a decent, income worth the hassle, they have to buy inventory, some of which never sells, depending on the size of the dealership they are buying direct or in most cases thru a distributor like cycle parts unlimited, the price they are paying is already jacked up once or twice. So the manufacture used 10 cents worth of brass, then paid a machinest $30.00 plus benefits and insurance to use a $150,000 cnc machine to make the jet, then paid somebody $9 an hour plus benefits and insurance to put it on a shelf, then paid another guy $12 bucks an hour plus benefits and insurance to take it off the shlf, package and ship it. The distributer paid somebody $15 bucks an hour to order it, they paid somebody $10 bucks and hour to recive the jet, check it in and put it on the shelf. somebody else got $11.oo an hour to take the order from the dealer, then somebody gt paid to take the jet off the shelf and ship it to the dealer. the dealer paid someone to place the order, they paid someone to recieve the order, check it in and place it on the shelf. they paid the guy at the parts counter to stand there waiting for you, then get your jet, they paid the cashier to take your money. So theres a lot more to a jet than 25 cents worth of brass.
no more needs to be said......B-)

oh.. i know how it works.. im just saying.. 4 bucks per jet is steep by any means.. the dealer here sells, yamaha honda, suzuki, ski doo arctic cat can am.. and aa few others.. i think the only one htey dont carry is kawasaki and polaris.. there the only power sports dealer with in 30 miles.. so they make there money... econimy sucks.. but what can ya do?? i needed them so i paid them

never under estimate yourself, I remember doug Roll building bikeparts afterhours at his work and I knew Mark Laeger when he was working out of his garage. They both succeeded not by building what everyone else was, but by taking it to the next level. start small and do i BETTER than anyone else and you can succeed

TRY PRICING OUT BOLTS

I GOT NAILED ON THAT STUFF A FEW TIMES..

IT'S AMAZING HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR CONVIECENCE

frgging fkzzz charge $3.95 EACH for the jets WHAT THE ffff!!!

SERIOUSLY 4 bucks for a piece of damn brass!!!!!

Dude you have no idea... About a month ago I got a main jet for $18.95 wtf? What pissed me off more was the guys behind the parts counter were idiots, they don't know what their doing....They kept telling me a stock main jet was 135 for the quad i was buying it for, the actual stock size was 132 ( my shop manual says 132 and every online forum I've even been to), true that small increase won't make a diff.....but still.

Next time its jet r us.com

thats what you get for going to the dealership in the first place, online dealers have been around for like 10 years