stealership rant!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
sorry this kinda pissed me off... went to the yammy dealer to pick up oil for my blaster and get some jets... figured a buck or two per jet.....
well i paid almost $20 for my bottle of oil and 3 damn jets

my oil is just under 8 bucks for the bottle..

frgging fkzzz charge $3.95 EACH for the jets WHAT THE ffff!!!

picked up a 270-280 and a300 main... seeing as soon as my payment gets to braap il have afmf fatty head pipe coming my way..

SERIOUSLY 4 bucks for a piece of god damn brass!!!!!

i guess what ya gonna do?? i needed them, and didnt have time to screw around and find someone with a c.c. to order a set online for me

I can never leave the stealership without spending atleast $40.I here you though it's highway robbery.

seriously!!! if i was in high school yet, i would make my own damn jets!! had the machines to do it!!! i made a bigger jet for a damn riding mower.. sliglty bigger than needed.. shot flaes out of the stake when let off the gas

you said you needed a 240 i coulda gave you those! but ya sorry m8 thats bs it 2 cents worth of material

My shop charges $2.50 each for jets....The dealership is so expensive but, sometimes you just have to go there because you cant get the part anywhere else! Plus its pretty when the package says "Yamaha" in those red letters, you know its legit!

That's why I decided not to buy any of those things. I just been drilling my jets from my jet kit out with # drills in a press. Contrary to what everyone might think this works just fine. Now I did actually pay for a pilot.

there not even yamaha jets.. they have abig plastice box with compartments for the diff jet sizes.. you just tell them what brand carb you have and they bring the box up, and stick the jets in lil baggys

Yeah, those are mikuni jets... They are actually reccomended to use rather than some cheap peice like I ordered. I payed 2 a peice for mine, got 3 and then shipping=7. So 6+7=less than you payed... haha.