Stage 2 Elka's and snyder +3 arms

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
think im going to a different route on my front end so this one has to go first

Stage 2 Elkas with compression/prelaod adjustments, only rode a couple hours on the rebuild, valved for 185-200lbs rider $500 plus shipping

Snyder motorsports +3 up 1 arms and tie rod extensions powdercoated green, all ball joints are new, and new delron bushings $380 plus shipping

not completely sure yet, depends on what shock i can find. im definetly gonna go long travel. i would really like to stay with elkas because these handle great but if i cant get elkas then im either gonna go fox floats or peps

ken grabbed arms for his, unless he's lookin for jess' bike ????

i thought the yfz shocks were 16.5 inches eye to eye, heck if they are only an inch short i could set the preload high and use em on LT arms? the funny thing is i have a yfz sitting outside with no motor and a set of long travel fox floats on it that i would love to use but they are LT and 18.5 eye to eye

why not move the shock mount to the upper part of the frame and put the yfz shocks on it?

I may do that brando if I can't get rid of these soon. I found a set of arms that are made to take 18.5 shocks so hopefully I will be able to get those.

Still for sale