spark plug stand/ holder

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
ok hereswhats up im vivadly working on something and ALWAYS loosing my plugs so i designed a spark plug holder out of scraps of 16 gage sheet metal. all you do is take a 3/4 inch hole saw and a about 4 1/2 inch by about 10 inch sheet of steel and evenly space them out from the center, from the ends and from eachother. noe take 4 1 in by 3 in pieces bend one end a half inch in and the other end 1 in in the same way as the half in, next take the 1/2 in side and weld her on in the space.
i will try to get a picture on the drawering program to show u. and it has to have 8 holes evenly spaces . it will work for yur blasty up to yur v 8 lol hold on a few and ill try to get the sketches up i dont have my gfs camera or id just take a pic of mine

plug.jpg

thats a horrible drawing ill get pics wen i have my gfs cam

yeah , anything you can make and save green is good , I actually made one out of a block of wood , same principal just drilled 8 holes in it ( is for my truck ) and I numbered the holes for the cylinders , so I can compare them when they get changed , or make sure they go back in the same hole .