SPAMERS!!!!!

we dont care about this site we want our site to be good and its just starting to take so y would we ruin it were not spamming

i completely agree with blasterboy794, 89 why are you so pissed, and i also joined the other forum, but i actually like this better,so ill hang around this one,but theres nothing wrong with people being in two forums, THIS AINT NO GANG WAR! jesus

well, I am trying to be members of both forums. I still dont see why 89custom feels the need to go to the other site and bash it and the members. 89, how do you know its not blasterHQ spamming here? and what exactly are you going to do, when "you take matters into your own hands?" when I first became a member here, I had a lot of respect for 89 custom, because he seemed like he knew a lot and a good person. now, not so much. I will most likely be on the other site more, but still frequent here. whats wrong with being on two forums?
WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BE FRIENDS!?!? lol

on another note, corey, the site was down for everyone lol.

nice i started a fight. not really what i had in mind. anyways i dont think any memebers of YFS Nation are spamming over here. why would they? its ok to a meber of both forums, I am. i just want to help people out. ill will be on both foums daily. this one is huge with everything you want to know. with 100's of memebers logging oh here daily you questions are anwsered in minutes. YFS Nations is good, and will grow, but with only 40 memebers, things will take a little longer then on here. Both forums are good, this one is great, but needs more control here soon, or the whole thing will be full of spammers.

ya i think the admin should just start giving mod powers to a few ppl on here
cuz wow those spammer threads are intense theres so many.
or we need to set it up so when someone registers they have to be ok'd by a mod or admin

how bout deleting all the people who havent been on fer 2 MONTHS!!!...set a maximum of people and once its reached then no one else can join