SPAMERS!!!!!

djack12

Jun 4, 2008
California
www.blasterforum.com
is it just me or do you notice alot of spammers on here latley? it seems like there about 5-20 new spammers everyday. its annoying, and admin needs to do something about it. they need to make it so spammers cant auto create an account at all.

on another subject, it seems like there should be a way to delete members that are not active. i say if they have not logged on in 6 months, they are gone. this would clean up the fourm alot, and make it alot more user friendly.

let me know what you guys all think, or if i am just crazy.

AGAIN WITH MY THEREORY.

its the other site playing games with us. Not just the fact theres more spammers, but how bought how they spam? 15 posts instead of 1 then leave. links spammed repeadietly in there post which is again unlike a true spammer. i swear to god its those other queers and if they keep doing this ill take it in my own hands and it aint going to be pretty.

^^^thats just stupid,why are you so sure its the other website, not taking there side,but your pointing your finger blindly!^^^

AGAIN WITH MY THEREORY.

its the other site playing games with us. Not just the fact theres more spammers, but how bought how they spam? 15 posts instead of 1 then leave. links spammed repeadietly in there post which is again unlike a true spammer. i swear to god its those other queers and if they keep doing this ill take it in my own hands and it aint going to be pretty.

Hell Yea lets start our own blaster militia

^ NO not like that. non of you start that sh*t. Were the professional side and were staying that way. DO NOT stoop to their level. i just had other plans. but DONT do what their doing.

and im not pointing blindly, everythings fitting right. think about it.

^^ok, im jsut giving my opinion,but in reality its the mods and admins fault of this site for not maintaining it, im still gonna be in this site, i dont like the other one, the layout is too bright and not attractive.

its not us y would we do that theres no reason for us to do anything to u guys were just on our site being calm and not spaming im not going to argue with anyone anymore im done arguing

thats all you do is argue cole. you may not know whats goin on but maybe theres a rouge blaster guy out there taking it in his own hands from you guys. not to mention have the almost exact bloody name, that recently changed from a name thats not attempting to replace us.

Ok lets get this strait. Many of the members of this Blasterforum.com have signed up for the other site including me, 245stroker, Blasterkreek30, zero9912, cole909, d.jackson 12, and may other members. We are not spamming blasterforum. Why are we going to spam this sight when we came here first. Yes there has been alot of spamming going on lately, but its not from the other forum. Did you forget it was down for about a day? Seriously come on now

Last edited by a moderator:
how is it odd, fishy? obviously someone got fed up with the lack of administration on here. (no offense to you jabes) so its set up like blasterforum big deal. you guys shouldnt just point fingers all over the place without knowing the other forum! Once again, we are not spamming blasterforum!