101_0241.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 101_0247.jpg
    101_0247.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 101_0244.jpg
    101_0244.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 186
well right now i am getting a new a arm because one of them snapped but i plan on getting banshee front shocks, a trx 250r rear shock, and a banshee axle, but i will eventually end up getting alot more stuff for it I:I

I had banshee fronts with 250r rear, wasn't half bad, but on BIG hills / at high speeds they bottom out, and the banshee fronts I think were starting to go.

welcome to the forum man, u can prolly take off the in-line fuel filter, the gas tank has one inside of it, it might slow down ur flow of fuel to the carb

o haha that is by my house we have it there because right now we dont have a garage and not alot of rain gets their and no one can steal it because my dog will give those guys away and no one would steal it around my neighborhoodI:I

nice bike sucks u arm snapped i used to have 2 whole extra frames but i was stupid an gave them away pretty much coulda hooked u up

haha yeah like right when it happened i was so pissed and for some reason i thought i wan't gonna get to race the rest of the year but i am gonna be able to i will get some vids of my races for you guys and thanks i love the powermadds I:I