some pics

kissiimack

Dec 26, 2008
ive been a member for sometime now, but i've never got around to putting some pics up until now..here are a few from my ride today

Attachments

• blasterwoods1.jpg
    blasterwoods1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 156
  • blasterwoods2.jpg
    blasterwoods2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 161
  • blasterwoods3.jpg
    blasterwoods3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 162
here are a few more........

Attachments

• blasterwoods4.jpg
    blasterwoods4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 161
  • blasterwoods5.jpg
    blasterwoods5.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 129
  • white blue blasters.jpg
    white blue blasters.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 129
when i bought her, the toomey and the port work were already on it so i cant really tell you how much diff the toomey makes but toomey+port work= soo much faster than my two other stock blasters =D

Cool. I'm really debating Toomey and Shearer, the Toomey comes with some more stuff (Airbox vents and stuff) so I'm leaning towards that...

thanks fellas, i apreciate all the love...i love this quad but recently ive been thinking about selling her..ive only been riding for about a year now maybe a little less but i already feel like ive our grown the blaster (not size wise lol)..ive had my mind set on a yfz for some time now..im fairly small despite my age lol but i just feel like i want something faster..Unfortunatly I cant keep her if i decide to buy a yfz =/ what do you guys think?? the fact that i found an 07 stock yfz for about 2700 isnt helping the blasters chances lol let me know what you think

i think they're burgards..the kid that sold them to me told me they were lonestar but when i got them, i had to reem the spindles so im asuming they are burgard