Some more Blaster won't start???

Sorry, that was supposed to be a question posted after cochise said he might need a new top end. I am in the same boat, so i thought i would ask. Very new to the forum thing and thought it would show up directly after his post. Sorry and it wont happen again.:(

Sorry, that was supposed to be a question posted after cochise said he might need a new top end. I am in the same boat, so i thought i would ask. Very new to the forum thing and thought it would show up directly after his post. Sorry and it wont happen again.:(

No biggie man. :-D just trying to help ya learn

So an update, Bike would not idle because the guy had converted to a twist throttle and must of had the wrong cable for it because he used TWO cable adjuster on top of the carb cap. Also there was a bolt broke off in the head where the reed cage goes, luckily it came out easy with the motor out. Found a screw missing on the float bowl, and a bolt missing on the bottom of the motor mount. I cleaned out the carb and found a dime sized piece of ???? something. I am going to get the TORS kit from vito's and go back to thumb throttle for the kid. But other than that it seems to run really well. I still need to do plug test to see where thats at but so far so good. Thanks for all your guy's help. I will post up some pics later when we rebuild the bike