show yours tattoos...

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
here are mine... i dont have apic of my neck since its kinda hard to take a pic of that by your self!!.. the v8 logo and iron cross were done professionall and the rest i did...

the iron cross was done 5 years ago and no touch ups and the v8 logo was done last spring

heartogram fail
11-11-08_2359.jpg

11-11-08_2357.jpg

11-11-08_2356.jpg

11-11-08_2355.jpg

mytat.jpg

My First and only for now.....Was supposed to get it Finished lastnite but my tattoo artist ran outta needles so I have to wait till next week now....ahh well

nice... i still waiting to get my back piece done.. gona be expencive and time consuming... iron cross from shoulder to shoulder and from neck to middle of back.... black and grey work.... and it will say maniak threw the middle but the word will make up part of the cross. the m will be flaard to make one side and the k flairs to make the other side

b3lcnn.jpg

mtp4jq.jpg

heres mine, its my sons name written in bike chain, dont see writing in chain much... i wanted it diffrent its down my ribcage

the wife and i are gettin matching tattos before the wedding in june.. spark plug that looks like its sparking, with the plug boot on it and part of the wire and the wire will look like it was ripped in half

it wasnt to bad, it hurt worse on the L cuz theres less meat there lol the guy yold me it was a bad place for my first tatt cuz its a painfull spot, now i want something on the other ribcage and im trying to figur out what i want in the palm of my hand i think thats sweet

i like the plug idea, i have a big vien in my wrist, i bet i could make it look like the wire was coming out of my vien and have the plug in my hand... just a thaught...

I'm working my way towards a sleeve but I haven't found the perfect one to go across my elbow. So far....

IMG_1150.jpg

Its an ambigram....say's "saint" in one direction and "sinner" if its upside down.

IMG_1142.jpg

This one was not easy to take...It goes across my shoulder and down my arm but I could only get part of it.

My next one's are the phoenix on my arm (towards the sleeve completeion) And some sort of tramp stamp to cover the scar on my back.

Reactions: 4cfed